Mike Schroeder | Service Manager
Scheduling, management and sales of over 20,000 projects since management of the IEC service department began in 1995.
SERVICE MANAGER – DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Scheduling, management and sales of over 20,000 projects since management of the IEC service department began in 1995.
• Business development consisting of the preliminary budgeting/estimating for continued facility changes
• Scheduling of our team of service technicians to assist with time sensitive projects at our clients’ existing facilities
• Scheduling of preventative maintenance services including thermographic scanning, power monitoring and/or yearly inspection, cleaning and /or re-torqueing of main distribution equipment
• Installation services including on-site client review (prior to installation), quality control (during contruction) and corporate representation (after installation).
• After hours / on-call services for emergency concerns
• Designing and implementing of protocol associated with power quality investigations and assurances
2016 MAJOR CLIENT LIST:
NORTHROP/GRUMMAN (SAN DIEGO PROPERTIES)
HOLOGIC, INC (GENPROBE) (SAN DIEGO CAMPUS)
VIASAT, INC. (CARLSBAD PROPERTIES)
BD BIOSCIENCES (SAN DIEGO CAMPUS)
MISSION FEDERAL CREDIT UNION (SAN DIEGO BRANCHES)
GENOPTIX, INC. (CARLSBAD PROPERTIES)
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD (SAN DIEGO PROPERTIES)
ZIMMER DENTAL, INC. (CARLSBAD CAMPUS)
BIOMED REALTY (SAN DIEGO PROPERTIES)
NUVASIVE, INC. (SAN DIEGO CAMPUS)
ALEXANDRIA REAL ESTATE (SAN DIEGO PROPERTIES)
BECKMAN/COULTER (CARLSBAD PROPERTIES)